|Back from Belize
||[Apr. 2nd, 2007|01:26 am]
Just got back from Belize. I now have 8.5 hours until I have to leave for Tokyo, and I still need to pack, so I'll have to make this update quick. Pictures and more stories to follow, some perhaps with well-considered friends-only filters. :-)
In a nutshell:
- still love Caye Caulker
- good diving
- good people
- diving, dancing, darts, drinking, and probably other things that start with 'd'
- scsi and ioerror both have underwater cameras and got good pictures which I can't wait to steal and re-post
- dan_erat and I got our rental sailboat taken away for sucking so much. I think we were getting it, though... Rasta Man just needed to let us get warmed up. "It's all good man, all love, I just can't risk you wreckin' me boat."
- I have awesome bike-riding-with-person-on-handlebars skills.
- I got to sit in the co-pilot's seat on the 15 person plane from the island to Belize City.