||[Nov. 29th, 2013|11:48 am]
Release #110 is now live!|
Comment page changes:
Several changes have been made to LiveJournal's default commenting scheme:
- Comments left by the author of an entry now have a different color header bar, making it easier to identify comments left by the entry author.
- The Insert Link popup now remembers your previous selection about whether or not you want the link to open in a new browser window when clicked and will default to using it.
- In the bottom-right corner of each entry, a popout menu now appears which allows you to navigate to the previous and next entry in the journal you are currently viewing.
Support pages redesigned
LiveJournal's Support pages have been redesigned to match the style of other redesigned pages of the site.
Other changes & bug fixes
- Customized (S2) comment pages will no longer fail to load additional comments when the first comment thread of an entry has more than 100 comments in it.
- The Insert Photo button on the Update Journal page will now remember and default to your previous selected method of adding an image (Upload Images, From Album, Paste URL, etc.).
- Right clicking inside menus on the Update Journal page will again display the right click menu in Firefox.
- A bug preventing some notifications from appearing on http://www.livejournal.com/manage/settings/?cat=notifications has been fixed for users with a large number of subscriptions.