?

Log in

No account? Create an account
laundry time - brad's life — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Brad Fitzpatrick

[ website | bradfitz.com ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

laundry time [Jun. 27th, 2000|01:03 pm]
Brad Fitzpatrick
Time to do some laundry ... I have literally no clothes left: I've been sitting around in boxers all day. I think that's the best part about working from home -- you don't even have to get dressed.
LinkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: blythe
2000-06-27 05:31 pm (UTC)
Lucky you.. you get to be a lazy ass all day long! :P
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: erik
2000-06-27 09:22 pm (UTC)
Since you are my employer, I think I ought to let you know that when I work on Freevote I'm on boxers 40% of the time, and naked the other 60%... perhaps we should let the users be aware of who they're corresponding with. :-)
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: d4b
2000-06-27 09:37 pm (UTC)

Re: 40/60 ratio

Future employers may find this information useful, too. ;-)
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: erik
2000-06-27 09:41 pm (UTC)

Re: 40/60 ratio

Yes, they certainly might.. of course it really only pertains to the "telecommuting" work I do. :P Do you think I should add it to my resume? It just might make or break my chances of snagging that much-sought-after position..
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: d4b
2000-06-27 09:56 pm (UTC)

Re: 40/60 ratio

Telecommuting only? Aw, shucks... and here, I'm trying to convince people that it's not so bad to add the line to our recruitment ads, "Dress is casual, and optional on Fridays".

As far as your question, I'm sure you'll snag something, just not sure what! :-)   <ducking>

(btw, Brad, these new comments pages are great, but it'd be real useful to show the comment that I am replying to right above this comment form. :-)
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)