|Bloodhound Gang: review
||[Dec. 13th, 2000|11:10 pm]
Hell fuckin' yeah! Bloodhound Gang absolutely kicks ass in concert... I can't even remember all the fucked up crazy shit that went down, but I'll try to list them as best as I can remember:
Now we're back, I got a headache, can't hear worth shit (am I typing? I think so... my hands are frozen and I can almost hear the keys going down), and we want to get fucked up .... trying to arrange for a little alcohol delivery. Need to take a shower. Freezing still ... soaked in cold sweat.
- they got a huge fat guy to come up on stage for the duration of the show and try and finish a 24-pack case of Dr. Pepper ... they said they'd him $100. he didn't finish, so instead they poured a gallon of milk down his pants while his eyes were closed.
- they paid a guy $20 to come french kiss the lead singer, to prove they weren't homophobic
- they got us all to pledge allegiance to the flag --- the bass player's boxers were the flag
- During the "Vagina" song, they got cute girls to come up on stage and dance, and after the song gave them t-shirt if they'd make out with each other.
- Threw drum parts out into the crowd
- Paid a guy to come up on stage, on a block, and piss himself. He actually pulled down his pants and took off his shirt .... he pissed so much. It was like a fucking waterfall. Then they mopped it up with towels and threw the towels out into the crowd. (Eli, Ian, and I were right up in front, but we were able to dodge the piss towels...)
- they were lighting shit on fire left and right.
- I got kicked in the head by crowd surfers..... many times. I have a cut around my eye now from a shoe.
- Some guy wanted my spot (damn good spot, too) so he picked me up and threw me up in the crowd.... I went back for a ways, then came back up and over the rail where the bouncers escorted me out over to the side....there I found Kailani. (we never knew were blythe ended up)
- After the show Blythe's walking out, lookin' all sexy and shit, and one of the band groupies gives her a VIP backstage pass for a party after the show. We wait around for awhile (because the guy said she could bring her friends), but it turns out that "your friends" means "your sexy girl friends", not 3 guys and 1 other girl. So, we went home.
Good fuckin' way to end the quarter. heavens no, HELL YES!