Brad Fitzpatrick (brad) wrote,
Brad Fitzpatrick


Chuck and I made a big breakfast this morning. Just noticed he's sleeping now. I think I'm going to bed now also.

The big project I was working on is about 90% done... I'm satisfied. The other 10% will be easy, too, but I'm too tired.

  • Happy Birthday!

    Happy 20th Birthday, LiveJournal! 🐐🎂🎉

  • hi

    Posting from the iPhone app. Maybe I'm unblocked now.

  • Why, hello...

    Long time no see. How's my baby doing?

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.