Nice day
It takes a terrible day like yesterday to make me truly appreciate the "boring" days like today. I have a ton of homework to do and quizzes/midterms to study for, but I don't care ... at least that's normal. Normal is okay.
I had Thai food again today. I used to have it all the time but it'd been awhile. I went in the other day and it was super mild. They must think, "white boy... 1." Oh, but not today ... today I said hot. "1 to 5?", she asks. Hmm.... 4. My stomach is still angry with me, but I loved it.
I feel like it's time for break already. I want to go visit people. I want to move ... drive, travel, whatever.
I'm going to treat myself to a little hackin', then it's homework time. Bleh.
I had Thai food again today. I used to have it all the time but it'd been awhile. I went in the other day and it was super mild. They must think, "white boy... 1." Oh, but not today ... today I said hot. "1 to 5?", she asks. Hmm.... 4. My stomach is still angry with me, but I loved it.
I feel like it's time for break already. I want to go visit people. I want to move ... drive, travel, whatever.
I'm going to treat myself to a little hackin', then it's homework time. Bleh.