Lala

8:15 -- turned in linguistics homework
8:17 -- left linguistics
8:25 -- staring at computer in lab, spacing out.
8:30 -- linguistics started
...
9:08 -- now. still staring at computer.
...
...
10:30 -- math will start. i will skip.
...
...
12:30 -- german quiz
1:20 -- german'll be over
2:00 -- neighbor girl and i will walk down street together, but not talking because she'll have headphones in again, which is her way of saying "don't talk to me."
2:05 -- home, I'll want to sleep but won't.

I think somewhere in dotdotdot land I need to study, but all I want to do is sleep.

I was the only one in the computer lab at 8:25, but now it's getting CS-y in here. Didn't bring my laptop today (it weighs five hundred pounds) otherwise I'd be in MGH.

*yawn*

Entertain me.

papag:bradfitz $ sanity
161 days, 6 hours, 58 minutes, 1 second


At least it's less than a year.

Update: Great CS quote: "The hardware doesn't know anything about your program. In a demand paged environment, you should always be using binary search!"

I hate school.