I need 15 credits this quarter to graduate, 5 of which must be writing.
I'm signed up for 12 now:
- 5 german (fun)
- 5 writing (boring class -- hate it)
- 2 music listening (super easy)
David Silver of the communications department went crazy over how cool LJ is and wants to sponsor me on a project about it. I asked if it could be writing so I could drop my other writing class... after a bunch of running about and talking to people, we discovered it could be, but only up to 5 credits.
So that means I either need to:
- stay in my dumb writing class which sucks up my time and will to live, and do 3 credits of LJ
- do 5 credits of LJ with writing (already proposed the paper topic... he loves it, more on that later), and find another 3 credits
Hopefully hopefully hopefully they mail me back soon or answer their phone so I can get that class added to my schedule, get my other independent study added, and drop environmental boreology writing.
If all goes to plan I will be ecstatic and have the following schedule:
- 5 credits German
- 2 credits music listening
- 8 credits LJ
I'll know by tomorrow, I guess. But at least I'm graduating for sure at this point ... no more fear of being in this hellhole for another quarter.