Allow me to enumerate:
- Woke up full of energy for second time in a row. Normally this happens but once a week. Twice in a week is odd, much less consecutively.
- Ordered two new Bad-Ass DB servers for LJ to be cluster masters.
- Got my Deutsche Prüfung back today... did very well.
- My Environmental Boreology class was cancelled because the prof was sick (said the note on the door). I didn't want to waste 80 minutes of my life in there anyway, since I was planning on dropping the class.
- After many hours of running back and forth between departments and doing tons of bureaucratic shit, I GOT MY SCHEDULE SETUP!!! Check it:
- 5 credits of CMU 498: Writing a 10-15 page paper on LiveJournal. Selected topic: how technology, community, and business all affect each other. I.e., how to build a succesful online community, business, and product utilizing the strengths of each area. I've been meaning to write this anyway, but getting writing credit for it just rocks.
- 3 credits of General Studies 350: LJ DB clustering & S2.
- 5 credits German.
- 2 credits going to concerts and listening to music once a week.
- Right as I walked up to the bus stop after aforementioned bureaucratic shit, bus just pulled up.
- Got another birfday DVD!, but haven't opened it yet. Not birfday yet.
 Spelling tribute to Billiam.
 yeahyeahyeah... I know.