- I want to write a good IMAP server.
- I want to learn FAT and fix a friend's half-corrupted filesystem.
- I want to play with Gentoo.
- I want to re-organize my MP3s, and re-encode a few of my CDs.
- I want to organize all my digital camera pictures, with extreme meta-data and logic on each picture. Such as, I can label a picture as "bob, outdoor" and "bob" is a rule implying "person" also, and "outdoor" implies "! indoor". So then I can query all pictures for things like "person AND NOT indoor" or "bob" OR "indoor", etc.
- I want to finally learn ssh-agent
I want a house. I want a new deck in my car. I want a flatscreen monitor. I want my CD burner back. I want out of this furnace room.
I want to be left alone.
I want people to work with.
I don't know what I want.
I cleaned my car and went driving around, since it's nice and sunny out. I did some errands. I looked for a certain CD single, but nobody had it. I wanted to mow the lawn for a project, but my mom said it wasn't long enough. I wanted to run ethernet underground out to the hammock (had a whole plan, too), but then I realized I don't want to work in the hammock, and wireless reaches there anyway. But I wanted a project.