- djabberd [svn]
- Hacking level: High Needs release: HighActive development. Need to get incremental connection memory usage down a bit, finish clustering, find some memory leaks, and do more performance testing. And need to do it all pretty soon.
- finish clustering
- notable memory leaks
- get incremental connection memory usage down
- mogilefs [svn]
- Hacking level: High Needs release: LowMajor refactoring and surge of new development in Jun 2006 for speed/robustness/readability. No protocol level changes. Works with any DAV server for storage nodes now too.
- perlbal [svn]
- Hacking level: Med Needs release: NoNo active development. Mature maintenance mode, only adding new features as needed.
- parallel gzip
- concatenation plugin for mischa/hover-over/IM thing
- monitor more data structures to find glacially slow memory leak
- memcached [svn]
- Hacking level: Low Needs release: HighFacebook did a bunch of great work on memcached that's currently living in the 'facebook' branch. All of the parallel changes to memcached are in trunk, and trunk has been merged into the facebook branch. There should probably be two releases: 1.1.13 off trunk for the end of the old line, and 1.2.0-beta off the facebook branch for the more brave to shake out any bugs that might've arisen from my merging of the code. Then tag both and facebook should merge into trunk.
- autoconf/automake warnings or something in 1.1.13-rc1.tar.gz (help!)
- better tests, perhaps including the perl tests w/ the server, and expanding
- brackup [svn]
- Hacking level: None Needs release: LowNever started using it myself. It has a great test suite that includes backing up and restoring, both encrypted and not, but I never implemented the hooks for restoring in the Amazon plugin. I feel guilty about not using it, finishing any usage quirks I find, and releasing it. I'd love somebody to take this over for me if you're excited about it.
- start using
- amazon s3 restore support
- gearman [svn]
- Hacking level: None Needs release: NoUsing it in production, but lacks a website/docs/etc.
- openid [svn]
- Hacking level: None Needs release: NoDavid Recordon at Versign, the JanRain crew, and other members of the identity community are largely steering this boat now.