In that time I need to:
- Finish YAPC presentation -- because no computer (nor Internet?) in Belize, and I don't want to work while on vacation anyway. Plus somebody (Tatsuhiko?) needs to translate into Japanese ahead of time.
- Pack for Belize -- including making sure all my dive gear is together
- Pack for Tokyo -- including printing maps/directions from airport to hotel, conference venue, and SAKK offices. And getting phone numbers together, etc, etc.
- Finish cleaning dishes from last night's Cooking-at-Brad's event.
- Finish some work-related stuff so people can make some progress on things while I'm gone, and I'm not holding stuff up.