|Lake Shasta in review
||[May. 28th, 2007|08:06 pm]
After 3 days & nights on Lake Shasta I'm thoroughly bruised, burned, cut up, and generally sore. And totally loving it.
- Awesome 3-story houseboat, with hot tub, water slide, two grills
- Huge fires, extreme wood gathering
- Seemingly unlimited supplies of alcohol
- Creative cooking
- Rescuing Griff
- Sleeping outside
- Waking up each morning with new, unexplainable injuries (or, as the boat labeling would say: "in jury")
- Seeing a bunch of people I don't see too often
I dropped mart off at the airport earlier, thus concluding his two week stay here. Was nice to finally meet the guy in person after "knowing" him for almost 10 years.