- went to ridiculous MySpace party. they flew in 30 models from LA, just to make the party even more LA-ish. welcome to San Francisco, MySpace!
- ran into MC Hammer at the MySpace party. photographed him with lisa. talked to him about our mutual homeboy, Eric Case.
- gave presentation with daveman692 at Web 2.0 summit. his post; the slides; Radar post
- ran into MC Hammer again, this time urinating next to him at the hotel, after giving the presentation
- Parea (wine), Velvet Cantina (margaritas), ...
- doggy sitting The Major. went to boston terrier meet-up today... 20+ bostons. crazy.
- breakfast with Mr. Erat, then went to art open house, bought awesomely colorful stretched/blown glass vace.
- test-rode an electric bike. omg. so fun/magic. i see a purchase in my future.
This week in review...
Etch-a-Sketch doesn't involve much hill climbing. GPS-a-Sketch in San Francisco does, however: Merry Christmas from me and…
Before I fall asleep, I'll try to recap the awesomeness that was this weekend. Friday: -- kinda short day at work, due to floor…
A fellow biker last Friday recorded our ride to work: our ride.