- went to ridiculous MySpace party. they flew in 30 models from LA, just to make the party even more LA-ish. welcome to San Francisco, MySpace!
- ran into MC Hammer at the MySpace party. photographed him with lisa. talked to him about our mutual homeboy, Eric Case.
- gave presentation with daveman692 at Web 2.0 summit. his post; the slides; Radar post
- ran into MC Hammer again, this time urinating next to him at the hotel, after giving the presentation
- Parea (wine), Velvet Cantina (margaritas), ...
- doggy sitting The Major. went to boston terrier meet-up today... 20+ bostons. crazy.
- breakfast with Mr. Erat, then went to art open house, bought awesomely colorful stretched/blown glass vace.
- test-rode an electric bike. omg. so fun/magic. i see a purchase in my future.
This week in review...
Article on LOL and OMG and such creeping into student essays... "Everything is shorthand," Jeff Littwin, lead English teacher at Roosevelt High…
Geschlechtsverkehr Aw, German compounds, how I love thee. (learned from watching The Lives of Others, with Dan. good movie.)