If you can't read it, it says:
As fast as you can push the buttons. Send messages at, like, the speed of light. LOL. That's texting at SprintSpeed.I will now kindly ask that any of my readers with Sprint service please call and cancel your service, paying any early contract cancellation penalties and moving on to a less stupid provider. Thanks.
Edit: I was going to stop with that, but I have to start enumerating the stupidness of the ad:
- Graffiti-style handwriting. Does the phone do handwriting recognition perhaps? No, I guess not, because it says "As fast as you can push the buttons."
- "like". Just to be 13-year-old-girly, or does it not really travel at the speed of light? But like, almost? Like, maybe?
- "LOL". What's funny?
- Speed of light. Wow. Fast. I think the rate limiter here will be how fast I can push the buttons then, huh? How are you going to help me with that?
- Varying font sizes for no reason?
- "That's texting at SprintSpeed."? What? What does this $20 phone do differently that makes it oh-so-fast SprintSpeed?