|Social Graph Foo Camp 2008: Review
||[Feb. 3rd, 2008|01:31 pm]
Social Graph Foo Camp was great. Props to David Recordon, Scott Kveton, O'Reilly, and everybody that made it possible.
- Got to discuss the Social Graph API in public finally. I got a bunch of good feedback/questions/requests.
- google-sgnodemapper rules for hi5.com, dopplr.com with Paul Lindner and Matt Biddulph, respectively. Matt's going to work on Ruby bindings for sgnodemapper.
- Great hCard/XFN discussion/education from Tantek Çelik.
- Great FOAF/RDF discussion/education from Dan Brickley.
- Hacking with Joseph Smarr and Tantek.
- I came up with a tiny proposal for doing email -> URL mapping that people seemed to (surprisingly) all agree on, which solves a bunch of different problems.
- Saw Shelf (so cool!).