Highlights thus far include:
- them not calling 5-10 minutes before arrival, as stated, but rather angry tow truck guy who beat me there calling me, not understanding why I wasn't there.
- canceling plan to shower and instead rush to the intersection with crazy morning hair
- tow truck guy wasn't actually there, but rather 1 block away
- tow truck guy not having a flatbed, so he couldn't tow a motorcycle.
- calling roadside assistance again, waiting on hold forever, only to have...
- Roadside assistance guy doubting me and then explaining "that's not how it works" that the tow truck driver said he never heard anything about motorcycles and took off and wasn't coming back.
I'd just call a tow truck place myself and avoid these twenty levels of indirections & suck if it weren't for that I'd then have to pay for it myself.